Saturday, July 28, 2007

6 Month Pictures!


I had my pictures taken yesterday. I did so much better this time. My Mommy and Daddy were making me laugh so hard, it was a lot of fun. I did start to get fussy towards the end, (I know I'm cute but how many pictures do we need) but I pushed through it like the big 6 month old that I am and came out with some great pictures.

Mommy and Daddy said the pictures will be here in a few weeks and then everyone can have some. Mommy will be sending out a link or email with them too so if you can't wait, you can get them that way.

This weekend my Mom and Dad are going to finally finish up the living room so I can have a fun place to play as I get closer and closer to crawling. I think a tooth might be coming in soon too...boy it better be the reason why I have been soooo moody lately.

Love you all-
AJ

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Hi AJ
I had a blast at your house. I missed watching you sleep last night and I miss your giggle. how are you by the way? i hope to see you again soon. love aunt rissa i <3 u!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo